I am so glad it is Friday. Last week was hectic with work and sick kids, and this week was just as hectic. Work has been really busy, but hopefully by the middle of next week things should be back to normal. I have been in some sort of a funk these last few weeks. I am not for sure if it is the weather, or what, but I have been so blah! Hopefully that will change soon. Not much is going on this weekend. Tomorrow James and I are running to Brownstown to a place called "Second Time Around" This whole yard is full of little tikes playhouses and slides, etc. I hope to find Kelsye a playhouse for the yard. I will be bringing some work home to do this weekend, and I have homework to do. I started my next class-Issues in Ethics. Sounds really fun huh? Ha! I will also probably make a run to Walmart on Sunday and I have got to address Trevor and Kelsye's birthday party invitations, oh and pay bills! it seems like there is always something to do!
Last night we signed Trevor up for swimming lessons at the school. These take place right after school for 8 days. He went last year but seemed so afraid of the water until the very last day, and then he was jumping off in the deep end. I decided to put him in again this year, and maybe he would enjoy it. Next week is back to school for him, and ball practice starts. It will be a busy couple months that is for sure. Well, I better get some work done.....I have plenty to get caught up on!
Have a great Friday-Kristin
Friday, April 3, 2009
Finally Friday
Posted by Kristin at 5:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i'm so glad it's friday too! have a good weekend!
that place w/ the playhouses and stuff sounds neat!
Post a Comment