? ??????????????Grungy Doodles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 534 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (11 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 14922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday

This has been a pretty productive Saturday. James and I woke up this morning and headed to Brownstown, IN so I could look at a store called "Second Time Around." It is a smaller version of Once Upon A Child, with alot more outdoor toys, and cheaper prices. They had everything Little Tike and Step 2 that you could imagine. I ended up buying a Little Tikes Playhouse for Kelsye for 40.00, and then a Little Tikes table w/2 chairs that I will keep inside for Kelsye to use when she colors or plays with playdough, etc. It was fairly good size and 25.00. This place has both used toys and then they also buy new toys too to sell. The lady also had shoes, books, clothes, and anything else a little kid might like! It was a long drive, but worth it. I will post pictures of what I bought later. Tonight I plan on doing some homework, and if the kids go to bed early enough, I will clean my house and fold laundry so tomorrow I don't have to do it. I think my mom and I will run to Walmart tomorrow for a few things, and then relax the rest of the time. Monday morning comes way to quick. Oh, and I have to get Trevor's invitations in the mail Monday! Kelsye's party is going to be at our house on May 1st, so before then, I would like to get my basement presentable to those who havent been to our house since we moved, my mulch all put down, and James has the task of putting together the wooden swing set, and laying pea gravel. What a busy month we will have-hopefully I can take a couple days off work to accomplish some of it!

0 comments: