Wow! What a productive weekend! I am impressed! It is amazing what a couple good days of nice weather will do for a person! Friday I came home early, mowed, and layed mulch. The swing set was also moved, and frame built around it for the pea gravel. Saturday most of the day was spent spreading pea gravel. James got 4 ton of pea gravel, and it is all nice and pretty in around the swing set! It was tough work! This morning we got up bright and early, and stained the entire swing set! It looks alot better. James is working on getting the tarp up, and the swings, etc. The kids love it. Kelsye also turned 2 on Saturday! We didnt do much for her bday, since her party is this coming Friday! I have added some pics. The first ones are when Kelsye fell asleep swinging on Saturday, and then the next two are a before and after picture of the swing set. I got this for 50.00, spent 15.00 dollars for stain, and 24.00 for pea gravel. I also spent around 60.00 for new stuff to go in it I think it is a good deal since these are around 1,200 new! 





1 comments:
the stain looks really good!!
Post a Comment