? ??????????????Grungy Doodles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 534 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (11 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 14922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I LOVE Bargains!


For some of you that don't know me, I am truly a bargain shopper. I live for garage sales, clearance sales, etc. From about October to April are boring months for me, because people do not have garage sales! Watch out when warm weather gets here, because you can find me at garage sales. It is something my mom and I truly enjoy. I find so many toys and clothes for Trevor and Kelsye. James (my hubby) sometimes thinks I am crazy, but I think he realizes how much money I save us by going to garage sales. I also love shopping online and finding stuff on clearance. Kids grow out of clothes so fast, and I can always resell the clothes and toys so that is why I enjoy it. I have also got addicted to craigslist.com. You can advertise stuff to sell, or buy stuff. I have advertised several things on there and sold them with no trouble. James thought we wouldn't have a chance selling our new john deere mower on craiglist when we moved. I posted it on Thursday, and it was sold Thursday night-he should never doubt me! Ha ha! The reason I am writing this post is because I am VERY proud of my bargain I recently purchased. Since we moved, I have been looking for the kids a wooden swing set. I found the kind I wanted with a tree house, and everything priced the lumber, the accessories and everything and it was kind of out of our price range, so I began looking for a bargain. I looked on craigslist, there was one on there for $300.00, but it was already sold. So, I made a few phone calls, and found that a family wanted to get rid of theirs. It was a wooden swing set, with a tree house, and slide. We would have to buy accessories for it, and haul it off. Guess what----they only wanted 50.00 for it. So we are going to get that, I have ordered accessories which were a little over 100.00, and now all we have to get is some plastic, pea gravel, and landscape timbers to put around the outside of it! I am so proud! James couldn't believe it-see he should never doubt me! I will have to post pictures of the finished product once we get it done! Now, I am on the search for an outside little tikes playhouse for Kelsye. Anyone have one that want to sell? Ha ha! I will leave you with some pictures I took yesterday of my pretty spring flowers-Speaking of Spring-what happened to the pretty weather?






3 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Hey Kristin! I will have all sizes in girl from newborn - sz 6 except for 3-4T, that's what Alli Jo is in. Hunter is just getting out of size 6 in girls...so there should be lots of that!

Amber said...

Hey Kristin! Found your blog, thought I would say hi!

Chelsa said...

i LOVE yard sales and bargains too! sometimes ryan thinks i'm nutty about yard sales and stuff as well, but then he agrees how much money i save us and he likes that fact! haha! i think it's just so fun to get a bargain! you never know what you're going to find!