? ??????????????Grungy Doodles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 534 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (11 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 14922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend!


What a great Easter weekend we had! I hated to come back to work this morning, especially with this CRAZY rainy weather! Oh well-I will survive! I am trying to remember what all we did this weekend.
Friday-Since Trevor's ball practice was cancelled, James and I decided to run to Walmart and pick up some groceries and Trevor's birthday present-A basketball goal! When we got there, they were all sold out, I was bummed, but decided to just look at other Walmarts and get one there. We were going to eat at Mi Pueblo, but the line was outside and people were waiting in the rain, so we opted for McDonalds! After we got home, I did some cleaning, and packing for the upcoming trip to my Aunts in Indy for Easter on Saturday!

Saturday-We left Saturday morning and headed to Indy. We spent most of the afternoon there, eating, catching up, and of course the easter egg hunt! Trevor and Kelsye cleaned up on Easter eggs! On the way home, we decided to stop at Old Navy, Pet Smart, Once Upon a Child, and Walmart-needless to say I spent WAY to much money, but got alot of summer clothes for the kids, and found the basketball goal! I was happy! Saturday night was just spent putting stuff up, and taking it easy!

Sunday-James woke up bright and early and put the basketball goal together! Thank goodness I married a handyman. He can fix just about anything, put anything together, and make just about anything! In the last week he has put together a bench for me, a wooden flag to hang outside, and now the basketball goal. Tonight after work, he is installing a pet door for our cat! His next project is the wooden swing set, which we have to wait until it dries up to do that! I love him though! He can also find mushrooms! He went Saturday and Sunday and found quite a few! He even cooks them! I think I found a keeper :) Anyways, enough about James. Trevor played ball most of the morning, and ended up beating his daddy by 2 points (or so he says). We went and visited with my grandma and grandpa, and then came back home. Trevor played more ball, while I pulled weeds. I had seven large piles of weeds-next project is to lay mulch. Perhaps I can this week if it dries up. After I pulled weeds, we went to the park to pitch balls to Trevor. He starts his second year of pee-wee. He did really good, and wanted me to chase him and tag him out. Needless to say, my legs are killing me today! I am too old to run! After that we came home and ate supper, took bathes, and then my mom came over to help me mark clothes for my brother! He had all of Bella's clothes in totes that were too little, so we marked them and a couple people want to look at them! I ended up buying the majority-they were too cute!

Today Trevor has swim lessons after school, and then a haircut. I am on Spring Break from college this week, but hopefully can get ahead on school work! I plan on fixing an easy supper tonight, along with the wonderful mushrooms, and relaxing to watch Intervention-my all time favorite show! Tues-Thursday is swim lessons, Trevor will be the big "7" on Wednesday, ball practice on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, and then his bowling birthday party on Saturday. It is never a dull moment around our house! I will leave you with some Easter pictures!


1 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad you guys had a good weekend :)
i love once upon a child and old navy!

i also love being married to a "handy man" hehe