Okay- I am going to try this whole blogging thing again. I love the blogs I read, and would really like to get my own going. It seems like with work, college, being a wife and a mommy, there is no time to blog, but I want to change that-starting now! This past week has brought nothing to us, except the FLU BUG. Kelsye woke up Wednesday morning throwing up and has continued this until today. I have disinfected everything from top to bottom and now I do not feel so great and neither does Trevor. This week starts his Spring Break so hopefully he is not sick for that.
I am glad it is almost April-both my babies were born in April. Trevor will be 7 on April 15th, and Kelsye will be 2 on April 25th. It is hard to believe how fast time flies, but I am enjoying every minute of it. I am sure I will have lots to post about with the birthday parties, and baseball starting for Trevor. Well I will leave you with a couple pictures. Hope you all enjoy!


2 comments:
You need to have a hobby...I call it...make time for mommy!! Glad you have a blog! I'll add you to my list!
Yah! I'm excited that you started a blog so I can add another one to my list to read while I'm bored @ work lol :)
Post a Comment