? ??????????????Grungy Doodles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 534 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (11 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 14922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Another Monday!


Well Monday morning brought going back to work. I hate Monday's! It seems like nothing goes quite like you want it to. I sometimes wonder if everyone has those type of Monday's. This morning was Kelsye's first morning to go to daycare since Tuesday. I have kept her home since she had the flu. Getting her up and ready at 6 a.m. always seems to be a struggle. Trevor stayed all night at the grandparents and going shopping today, so I did not have to get him up-he is usually okay to get up, sometimes he gives me trouble but not usually. My alarm was set for 5:30 but I didnt make it up until 6, and then layed around trying to decide if I should go to work (I feel kind of icky-don't know whether it is the flu or what). I finally decided since this is going to be a busy week at work, I better at least attempt to make it in! I got Kelsye ready and off we went. She cried a little at daycare-she is a mommy's girl that is for sure. I love it though-well sometimes! Anyways, I had to stop and get gas and then headed to work. I am here now, and have made it halfway through, but still looking forward to 3:30. I get to babysit my little neice, Bella, tonight. She is such a little riot! I will run to the store and get something for supper, then go pick her up, and then Kelsye. Should be an interesting evening. Kelsye and Bella play good together, but are complete opposites.


I have homework to do also-but that can wait until Tuesday night. I am almost halfway done with my Bachelor's in Management degree. It seems like I have been in school forever. I guess I really have, but it is all worth it in the end-or that is what everyone tells me. I also need to get Trevor's birthday invites done this week and mailed out. He wants a bowling party so that is April 18th, and I have to get Kelsye's invites printed-she wanted a Dora party! Sometimes my life seems hectic, but I am glad to be blessed with what I have. I will leave you with some pictures of Bella and Kelsye playing at my house the other day. Have a good Monday-I kind of like this blogging thing!






0 comments: