

Hi everybody! I am new to this whole blogging thing, however after reading several blogs, I decided to give it a try.
For those of you that do not know me, my name is Kristin (Laughlin) Riggins. I have lived in Odon all my life, graduated with the class of 2001 from North Daviess. I then attended and graduated from VU in 2002, with a Medical Clerk Certification....not long after I graduated from VU, James and I welcomed our first child....Trevor James (now 6) into the world. The following October, James and I tied the knot. We will be married for 5 years this fall and couldnt be happier. I have worked at Crane for the past 5 years, while James works for Graber Post. While working at Crane, I have completed my Associates Degree in Business, and now recently started working on my Bachelor's degree in management. When Trevor was 4 we decided that we wanted to give him a little brother or sister, and sure enough we welcomed Kelsye Jae into the world on April 25th, 2007. Trevor and Kelsye are 5 years and 10 days apart. Unless something suprising happens, we only plan to have these two. They are a handful that is for sure. We couldnt ask for anything more.........we are truly blessed!

0 comments:
Post a Comment