? ??????????????Grungy Doodles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 534 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (11 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 14922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 4, 2009

Playing Catch-up

Hello! I thought today would be a good day to catch up on the last two weeks. Trevor started 2nd grade and loves it....the first couple days were rocky, but ever since he has loved it. He has done really well on his spelling and vocab tests! I am so proud of him. Kelsye is growing like a weed, and makes me laugh all the time. She is a character.

We have been enjoying this cool, nice weather. I love having the windows open, and not having to be stuck in a house that is shut up all the time. Before you know it, we will be having to turn our heat on! Boo!

We did add an addition to our family-a kitten-Libby. She resembles our cat Tobi that died a year or so ago, and also resembles Max the cat we have now. Libby just turned 7 weeks old! I love her, and so do the kids! Max, is not fond of her yet....we have tried, but for now she stays in Trevor's room during the day.

I got done with my Managerial Accounting class last night, and got news I got an A in the class. That was by far the hardest class, and not enjoyable. I have decided to take a break from classes. I feel very overwhelmed, and I feel as if my whole life is centered around these classes. I have to make time to do my homework, and that usually means I have to take my kids somewhere so I can concentrate, or leave them to entertain themselves. I will probably start back in the Spring of 2010, and hopefully complete my degree by December 2010.

Well that is all for now, everyone have a safe Labor Day weekend!

0 comments: