Not much has been going on in the Riggins Household the past couple weeks, besides the normal daily routine! I am taking a break from college, and I am loving it! It has given me some extra time to spend with my kids! I had a garage sale last weekend, and got rid of some clothes, lots of toys, and home decor. They are alot of work, but the end result is good----EXTRA MONEY! We went to the turkey trot demo on Sunday. Trevor really enjoyed it. We did get a new kitten, Libby a few weeks ago, and it turns out Libby is not a girl. I took her to the vet this week and was rambling on about how mean SHE was, and how fiesty SHE was, and the vet said "I hate to break it too you but your SHE is a HE! I about died. So now Libby is now named Bo. We call him both though...it is so hard to think he is a boy! He would have made a cute girl! Trevor got his mid term grades for the first nine weeks of school, and he had two B's and an A. We were very proud and so was Trevor!
Today I am working, and tonight we are going to the football homecoming. Tomorrow I will check out a few garage sales, and then we will head to the big Scotland Festival to see the one and only Dora. Trevor has a campout tomorrow night with some friends from school, and we have a housewarming party to attend. Sunday I want to plant the mums I got for fall, and I have a Tastefully Simple party to attend that afternoon.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, September 18, 2009
The Past Couple Weeks
Posted by Kristin at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment