WOW! We went from Summer to Winter in a blink of an eye! Okay maybe not Winter, but Fall! I dread cold weather. I dread getting the kids out in the cold, sickness, and snow. I do look forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas though! Speaking of Halloween, I have no clue what my kids are going to be yet...I better get to thinking!!
Not much has been going on lately, besides the usual. I am in the process of starting some home improvements. I want to paint one wall in my living room a burgandy color to give it some color, as well as paint my bedroom brown and teal. I already have the comforter, and the paint I selected matches perfectly! I want these completed during October, and then after the new year, I want to get hardwood floor in my kitchen and two bathrooms, as well as carpet in my living room. After all of this work, my house will be just the way I like it! Oh, well except for downstairs. James is planning on building me some shelving for storage, and I want him to build a wall and block off the storage area of the basement. I told him that could be his winter project....he just looked at me.....he is too focused on deer hunting these days...opening day is tomorrow...I wont see him until it is over! Ha!
This week has been a long one. It started out with James in pain with a horrible tooth ache. Our regular dentist is out of town, so we got him in in Washington and they pulled it. He feels much better! Last night we went to the Jr. High Volleyball game to watch my cousin, but tonight we have no plans really. Trevor will have homework so that will take up a little bit of time. I think ordering a pizza sounds pretty good tonight! I am not much for cooking...lol.
This weekend is pretty busy. Saturday morning, we will go to garage sales, then we are taking Trevor to the demo derby that night. Sunday is my mom's birthday, and we are going to the hometours at Montgomery, and eating at Mi Pueblo afterwards! YUMMY!
Well that is all for now...hope you all are having a great day. I want to say congrats to Chelsa (blogger friend) on finding out she is having another sweet little boy! I also want to give an early congratulations to Sarah Swartzentruber for the birth of her baby boy on October 1st!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Brrrr.....
Posted by Kristin at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
it did get chilly pretty fast!
i have ryan so wrapped up in house projects that i think he could shoot me since bow season starts today!
Post a Comment