? ??????????????Grungy Doodles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 534 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (11 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 14922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Catching Up

I am not very good at this blogging thing, or maybe it is the fact that I am always on the go! I took vacation the first week of June to prepare for my garage sale (which was a big success). I celebrated my 26th birthday on June 7th by eating at Mi Pueblo (YUM!). Most of my time has been consumed with working, garage saling, homework,working outside, and at the ball park. I will post about baseball and Trevor in the next post and include pictures! This week has been spent at the ball park, and catching up on a few things at the house. Trevor is going with the daycare today on a field trip to watch the Evansville Otter's baseball game. He has went for the last 3 years and loves it. This Saturday he has a birthday bowling party to attend on Saturday, and I will be helping at a golf scramble during the day before the party. Not for sure what my job is at the golf scramble, but I am sure I will figure it out! Sunday is the Daviess County Fair parade, so we will go to that, and Father's Day! James is working nights this week and next, so he is gone from 10:00 at night to 7:00 in the morning. I see him on my way into work, driving home. Hopefully, he will go back to days here in a week or so! I am leaving you all with some pics of Kelsye, Bella (my neice), and Trevor over the last couple weeks.






1 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad to hear an update! :)