Hi there! I had a very nice Mother's Day! On Saturday, we just went to garage sales, and then cleaned the house. Sunday I woke up and my mom, Trevor, and Kelsye enjoyed a trip to Walmart and Mi Pueblo! Yum! After we got back, James mowed the yard and we planted flowers at our house, then at my moms! It was such a nice, relaxing day. I did get a huge hanging basket to go on my porch, and 2 nice cards!
This week has been kinda slow! Tonight we have a ball game at the park so we are excited about that. I am just trying to get motivated for our yard sale on June 6th-Actually it is the Odon Town yard sales if anyone is interested in having one of coming! I gotta run, no pictures this time!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mother's Day Weekend!
Posted by Kristin at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment